From John Hardin <jhar...@impsec.org>
Subject Re: Spamassassin RPM for Centos 7
Date Sat, 08 Feb 2020 03:51:43 GMT
On Fri, 7 Feb 2020, Kenneth Porter wrote:

> --On Thursday, February 06, 2020 2:30 PM -0800 John Hardin
> <jhardin@impsec.org> wrote:
>
>>> The RPM is available here, assuming you trust me:
>>>
>>>  http://www.impsec.org/~jhardin/antispam/centos7/
>>
>> 3.4.4 is now available as well, I've been running it for about a day now
>> and I don't see any problems - but my volume is *very* low.
>
> Can you include the source RPM as well? Thanks!

You can download the original (as well as later versions if/when they are
produced) from FC rawhide here:

http://mirror.siena.edu/fedora/linux/development/rawhide/Everything/source/tree/Packages/s/

(or whatever your closest FC Rawhide mirror is)

Per Amir, if you install the perl-generators package from EPEL you can
build that with no changes needed.

   Maxim IX: Never turn your back on an enemy.
  5 days until Abraham Lincoln's and Charles Darwin's 211th Birthdays