From "@lbutlr" <krem...@kreme.com>
Subject Re: SQL preferences: where does the _DOMAIN_ in the query come from
Date Tue, 18 Feb 2020 20:35:18 GMT
On 18 Feb 2020, at 07:25, RW <rwmaillists@googlemail.com> wrote:
> On Tue, 18 Feb 2020 06:54:22 -0700 @lbutlr wrote:

>>> Open the docs for Mail::SpamAssassin::Conf and search for _DOMAIN_
>>
>> I don’t think that answers the question?
>
> Have you actually read the definition of _DOMAIN_?

Yes, but did you read the OPs question?

> It's the first match on  _DOMAIN_, it stands out as being a definition, and it says in
simple unambiguous language where the value comes from.

If the OP could look up the domain in the sql query they would already KNOW the domain to
pass to spamc via the postfix milter.

--
"Are you pondering what I'm pondering?"
"I think so, Brainwulf, but if we're Danish, where's the cream