From Alex Woick <a...@wombaz.de>
Subject Spamassassin always says DKIM_INVALID
Date Tue, 14 Jan 2020 13:38:06 GMT
Spamassassin (3.4.3, the same with previous) declares all or almost all
the incoming DKIM-signed messages as DKIM_INVALID, and I'm not
understanding why.
I'm running opendkim on the mail server as milter with Postfix, and the
opendkim headers say the same dkim signatures are all valid.

Example headers of some mail from this list.
Opendkim says ok:

	dkim=pass (2048-bit key) header.d=linkcheck.co.uk header.i=@linkcheck.co.uk header.b="PXrrNHdB"

But Spamassassin says it's invalid:

	USER_IN_DEF_SPF_WL autolearn=ham autolearn_force=no version=3.4.3

Link to complete message:
https://pastebin.com/raw/1DLtnuRX

Spamassassin is running as spamc/spamd, and is embedded in Postfix with
spamass-milter. System is running on CentOS 7.

Postfix milter config is this:

smtpd_milters =
   unix:/var/run/opendkim-postfix/sock,
   unix:/var/run/opendmarc-postfix/sock,
   unix:/var/run/clamav-milter/clamav-milter.socket,
   unix:/run/spamass-milter/postfix/sock

Any idea how to find out why Spamassassin isn't able to successfully
verify dkim sigs, while at the same time Opendkim says it's valid? I
just activated the dkim plugin of Spamassassin but didn't configure
anything dkim-related, since there is nothing specific to do.

Alex