From Jerry Malcolm <techst...@malcolms.com>
Subject Re: Where is SA getting config info?
Date Fri, 22 Nov 2019 22:06:17 GMT
Well,  I thought I finally had everything resolved.  When I run
spamassassin -D --lint I get the lines:

Nov 22 21:57:57.954 [13813] dbg: bayes: tie-ing to DB file R/O
/root/.spamassassin/bayes_toks
Nov 22 21:57:57.954 [13813] dbg: bayes: tie-ing to DB file R/O
/root/.spamassassin/bayes_seen
Nov 22 21:57:57.955 [13813] dbg: bayes: found bayes db version 3

So, I'm ready to start it up as a daemon and start using it... I checked
/var/log/maillog and see this instead:

Nov 22 21:58:21 ip-172-31-47-84 spamd[13780]: bayes: no dbs present,
cannot tie DB R/O: /tmp/spamd-13780-init/.spamassassin/bayes_toks

When running the same SA as a service, it's NOT looking for bayes in
/root/.spamassassin.  Rather it's trying to find it in some random name
temp folder.

What am I doing wrong this time?

Thx