From David B Funk <dbf...@engineering.uiowa.edu>
Subject Re: Setting Threshold
Date Sat, 28 Sep 2019 03:50:50 GMT
Jerry,

One other potential point of confusion; when you say:
>             ....  But when I stop and start the service and process
> an email through it, headers still say 5.0 as the threshold.

What particular service did you stop and restart? Specifically did you restart
just the Apache James service or did you stop & restart the spamd daemon?

The spamd daemon is the thing that you need to restart to get it to process the
config files.

#include <std_disclaimer.h>