From John Hardin <jhar...@impsec.org>
Subject Re: Something missing in AvoidingFpsForSenders?
Date Fri, 13 Sep 2019 19:18:47 GMT
On Fri, 13 Sep 2019, Henrik Rosenø wrote:

> How do I find out
> exactly how my email triggered this:

One possible option: send the email to yourself (so that it has actually
gone through the mail system), then upload the complete raw message you
got (all headers included, as a RFC-822 text file) to pastebin, and post
the URL for that here with a request we take a look.

If it *is* a legitimate FP, we may be able to tune the rule to avoid
doing that.

   Maxim XXIX: The enemy of my enemy is my enemy's enemy.
               No more. No less.
  4 days until the 232nd anniversary of the signing of the U.S. Constitution