From John Hardin <jhar...@impsec.org>
Subject Re: announcement about invaluement (or more like a tease?)
Date Mon, 26 Aug 2019 16:49:13 GMT
On Mon, 26 Aug 2019, Alex Woick wrote:

> & G-Suite) - is now fundamentally broken.  Within days, invaluement is going
>> to be releasing a game-changing service that is going to knock the
>> whole industry back into fearing the consequences of spamming - the way
>> it used to be - and SHOULD be - except with FAR LESS collateral damage
>> than traditional blacklists.
>
> Fearing consequences?

Heh. "Fearing consequences." I've said this for a long time and I still
believe it to be true: spammers will continue spamming until they start
*dying* for doing so.

   Democrats '61: Ask not what your country can do for you,
    ask what you can do for your country.
   Democrats '16 & '18: Ask not what your country can do for you,
    DEMAND IT!
  2 days until Exercise Your Rights day