From "Shreyansh Shrivastava." <shreyansh.171co...@nitk.edu.in>
Subject Re: GSoC blog series
Date Mon, 19 Aug 2019 23:07:30 GMT
Hey everyone,

This is the fourth and final entry of the series of Blogs which I was
writing under the GSoC program. This blog can be used as a walkthrough to
add a basic/minimal plugin to the existing Spamassassin framework. I have
learned about the code and APIs during the program itself hence I am
expecting a lot of errors :)

Blog 4 Spamassassin and plugins
<https://medium.com/@shreyansh25.shrivastava/spamassassin-and-plugins-c60731523680>

Also as I am almost done with the program, I'll be putting up the plugin
code for review very soon.

Regards,
Shreyansh Shrivastava