From AJ Weber <awe...@comcast.net>
Subject Re: Spamhaus Technology contributions to SpamAssassin
Date Wed, 03 Jul 2019 12:47:12 GMT
Trying to follow the instructions, I got the following error:

spamassassin --lint
JulĀ  3 08:29:08.089 [26120] warn: plugin: failed to parse plugin
/etc/mail/spamassassin/SH.pm: Can't locate List/MoreUtils.pm in @INC
(@INC contains: lib /usr/share/perl5/vendor_perl /usr/local/lib64/perl5
/usr/local/share/perl5 /usr/lib64/perl5/vendor_perl /usr/lib64/perl5
/usr/share/perl5) at /etc/mail/spamassassin/SH.pm line 32.
JulĀ  3 08:29:08.089 [26120] warn: BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at
/etc/mail/spamassassin/SH.pm line 32.

Are there more pre-requisites that I'm not aware of?

Thanks,

AJ