From Amir Caspi <ceph...@3phase.com>
Subject Re: Rules for invisible div and 0pt font?
Date Tue, 18 Jun 2019 17:46:44 GMT
On Jun 18, 2019, at 10:55 AM, Bill Cole <sausers-20150205@billmail.scconsult.com> wrote:

> Looking at the 2 most recent (a USPS "Informed Delivery Daily Digest" message and Office
Depot order followup) I see display:none only in inline style attributes of block elements.
  e.g.:

Looks like the first one is a web bug.  The second one is more problematic, because it also
includes things like width:0 and max-height:0, which the OTHER rule is intended to catch.

Ugh.

I guess those rules are likely to hit a lot of ham, but maybe there are some good metas...

--- Amir