From Martin Gregorie <mar...@gregorie.org>
Subject Re: How to create my personal RBL
Date Wed, 26 Jun 2019 11:38:18 GMT
On Wed, 2019-06-26 at 10:43 +0200, hg user wrote:
> Unfortunately a personal RBL may not cover all the use cases I'm
> thinking about and looking at the source code of a plugin that queries
> a sql or redis server can be interesting.

If you can't find source for an SQL plugin, contact me off list and I'll
let you have a copy of mine together with the rule that triggers it. Its
more or less documented and should be fairly easy to adapt if you have a
basic knowledge of Perl and a copy of the "Camel book" ('Programming
Perl' by Larry Wall, Tom Christiansen & Jon Orwant, pub. O'Reily).

My plugin is not entirely original code because I modified an SQL plugin
I found on the 'net to query a view in my PostgreSQL database and
expanded the comments a bit. To install it in SA, you just put both
files in the same directory as local.cf

Martin