From Matus UHLAR - fantomas <uh...@fantomas.sk>
Subject Re: spamass-milter reject?
Date Tue, 25 Jun 2019 20:14:12 GMT
>On 25 Jun 2019, at 2:57, @lbutlr wrote:
>> These are inbound messages being delivered to local users with high spam scores.
I want Spamassassin-milter to honor the -r 10 flag setting to reject messages scoring over
10.0

On 25.06.19 19:36, Matt Anton wrote:
>After digging on my configuration files I came to the same problem as you when I installed
that milter  (spamass-milter doesn’t honours the -r flag no matter what I’ve tried).

>I simply overcame this by setting SA’s required_score parameter to a desired value in
mail/spamassassin/local.cf

I have different value in required_score than I use in -r flag.
However that's sendmail installation. There's something strange here.

It's now safe to throw off your computer.