From Amir Caspi <ceph...@3phase.com>
Subject Re: New URL shortener
Date Fri, 07 Jun 2019 05:35:00 GMT
On Jun 6, 2019, at 9:03 PM, Kenneth Porter <shiva@sewingwitch.com> wrote:
> I'm seeing a lot of fake DHL delivery notices using the shortener smarturl.it. I suggest
adding it to __URL_SHORTENER.

FWIW there is a long list of url shorteners as part of the DecodeShortURLs plugin (sadly,
no longer maintained), here:
https://github.com/smfreegard/DecodeShortURLs/blob/master/DecodeShortURLs.cf

It includes the one you just mentioned as well as a whole bunch of others.

Kevin, perhaps DecodeShortURLs should become part of the default SA distribution?  It works
really well in general, with the exception of a few outstanding bugs that are fairly minor
and likely easily fixable by someone who knows what they're doing.  The original owner no
longer maintains this, having moved to rspamd.

Cheers.

--- Amir