From "@lbutlr" <krem...@kreme.com>
Subject Re: Mail to local users
Date Mon, 17 Jun 2019 19:13:06 GMT
On Jun 17, 2019, at 12:28 PM, David B Funk <dbfunk@engineering.uiowa.edu> wrote:
> Taking a quick look at the source code for spamass-milter (I use a different milter)
I can see that it explicitly needs '{auth_type}' and '{auth_ssf}’ so you can ignore {auth_authen}
& {auth_author}.

The default settings for postfix include:

$ postconf -d milter_mail_macros
milter_mail_macros = i {auth_type} {auth_authen} {auth_author} {mail_addr} {mail_host} {mail_mailer}

Which are not overridden in my configuration.

I do not see that postfix supports {auth_ssf}

<http://www.postfix.org/MILTER_README.html>

--
Bart: That was the worst day of my life Homer: That was the worst day of
your life SO FAR.