From Amir Caspi <ceph...@3phase.com>
Subject Re: Bayes underperforming, HTML entities?
Date Thu, 08 Nov 2018 19:00:51 GMT
> do you regularly perform sa-update on that box?

Yes, it is run every night. However, I am still running 3.4.1, so if the sha1 access has already
been disabled, my updates are likely failing as of recently.  I'm working on updating to 3.4.2
but this is an ancient box and I haven't yet had the bandwidth to work on the SRPM.

> Furthermore I saw two hits on KAM rules [1]

I have KAM and it is updated once per day through wget.  Not sure why it didn't hit unless
the KAM rules were updated in the day(s) since the spample receipt.  I don't have IVM, unfortunately
(can't justify the cost for my usage).

Cheers.

--- Amir