From Jari Fredriksson <ja...@iki.fi>
Subject Re: OT: help from email experts needed
Date Sat, 10 Nov 2018 18:05:18 GMT

> Jari Fredriksson <jarif@iki.fi> kirjoitti 10.11.2018 kello 20.03:
>

>> Jari Fredriksson <jarif@iki.fi <mailto:jarif@iki.fi>> kirjoitti 10.11.2018
kello 17.12:

>> I have an DKIM/SPF secured email domain, but somehow my experience with it has been
perfect.

>> SpamAssassin (and other Internet participants see the mail as DKIM_INVALID if I send
the mail from my Laptop to my sender. The sender seems to be my laptop and my server could
be forged.

>> PasteBin: https://pastebin.com/HBpriJDN <https://pastebin.com/HBpriJDN>
>>
>> I have a distant rememberers that Postfix should somehow tell in the headers that
I was authenticated to the server, but I see nothing like that in the pastern above. Is it
that, or how can I make this happen without my past practices *)

>> *) I had an SSH tunnel to the server earlier and I posted to localhost:10025 and
things worked out. But it is too much hassle…

>> Br .jarif
>>

> Ok, I’ll retest using my bitwell.fi <http://bitwell.fi/> and bitwell.biz <http://bitwell.biz/>
addresses only.

> I’ll post the result here.