From Jari Fredriksson <ja...@iki.fi>
Subject Txrep problem
Date Fri, 30 Nov 2018 17:46:52 GMT
Hello all!

I have tried to implement TxRep into my system.

My configuration for it is

	# Enable awl
	user_awl_dsn		DBI:mysql:spamassassin:spamassassin
	user_awl_sql_username	spamassassin
	user_awl_sql_password	amazing

	use_txrep 1

My v341.pre says

	# TxRep - Reputation database that replaces AWL
	loadplugin Mail::SpamAssassin::Plugin::TxRep

Spamassassin -D —lint tells no problems.

I have a database in MySQL named as ”spamassassin” and there I have table txrep as

+----------+--------------+------+-----+---------+-------+
| Field    | Type         | Null | Key | Default | Extra |
+----------+--------------+------+-----+---------+-------+
| username | varchar(100) | NO   | PRI |         |       |
| email    | varchar(255) | NO   | PRI |         |       |
| ip       | varchar(40)  | NO   | PRI |         |       |
| count    | int(11)      | NO   |     | 0       |       |
| totscore | float        | NO   |     | 0       |       |
| signedby | varchar(255) | NO   | PRI |         |       |
6 rows in set (0.00 sec)

The table is empty!

And in addition to that I today saw a spam that was pretty hammy, but had a score from TxRep
as 8 points and It was marked as spam. What gave that score and why I do not get anything
into table txrep?

The table txrep is the only table in MariaDB database spamassassin, as my bayes is in Redis.

Thanks,  jarif