From Kenneth Porter <sh...@sewingwitch.com>
Subject sa-compile after sa-update
Date Thu, 11 Oct 2018 05:41:48 GMT
I'm experimenting with the Rule2XSBody plugin and I've figured out that I
have to run sa-compile after sa-update to create the compiled versions of
local rules. I don't see anything in either sa-update or the Red
Hat-supplied sa-update.cronscript invoked from cron (or a systemd timer)
that invokes sa-compile. Where the logical place to hook this? (It should
only be invoked if the plugin is loaded in /etc/mail/spamassassin
somewhere.) Should I open an enhancement request against Red Hat's package?
What are other distros doing with sa-compile?