From Matus UHLAR - fantomas <uh...@fantomas.sk>
Subject Re: repeated sa-update problems
Date Thu, 20 Sep 2018 14:05:48 GMT

On 20.09.18 09:05, Kevin A. McGrail wrote:
>It can wait.  Matus also had the issue hitting my mirror and I know I
>don't use a CDN.

I looked at update times and they are different each day - debian script
sleeps random number of seconds (up to one hour) in order to lower the
impact at mirror servers.

I have removed the "--fail" option from curl and will look at error message
if there's any.

I'll keep you updated and will fill bugreport if I'm able to find out
anything useful.

Micro$oft random number generator: 0, 0, 0, 4.33e+67, 0, 0, 0...