From Nick Bright <nick.bri...@valnet.net>
Subject Re: sa-learn - not able to get a byes lock
Date Mon, 23 Jul 2018 17:16:43 GMT
On 7/19/2018 1:22 PM, John Hardin wrote:

>> Is this something I should fix on a flat file bayes DB, or should I
>> look at going to Bayes-SQL?
>
> Redis would probably be better.
I'm having some trouble finding any kind of significant documentation
about this.

Could somebody please point me at some reading?

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/spamassassin/trunk/contrib/HOWTO.Bayes-Redis/readme.txt
has *very* little information.

How does it work? how does one set it up? From what is available, this
seems highly experimental and not advisable for a production server?

-  Nick Bright                                -
-  Vice President of Technology               -
-  Valnet -=- We Connect You -=-              -
-  Tel 888-332-1616 x 315 / Fax 620-331-0789  -
-  Web http://www.valnet.net/                 -
- Are your files safe?                        -
- Valnet Vault - Secure Cloud Backup          -
- More information & 30 day free trial at     -
- http://www.valnet.net/services/valnet-vault -