From Pedro David Marco <pedrod_ma...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Invoice phish
Date Thu, 10 May 2018 13:49:15 GMT

David Jones wrote:>It's not only compromised well-established accounts.  Based on the
odd
>domain names I have seen, I am pretty sure that Microsoft allows trials
>of O365 so spammers are signing up and blasting out junk/phishing emails
>until they are discovered.  These spammers can spoof anyone on O365 like
>toysrus.com and the SPF checks will pass.

I totally agree with David, i have seen trial periods of 45 days for O365, then spoofingany
other O365 customer is trivial with SPF totally pointless.But nobody is fired out for choosing
O365, right?

-----PedroD