From John Hardin <jhar...@impsec.org>
Subject Re: [OT] Re: Check for valid MX of sender and rspamd testing
Date Tue, 10 Apr 2018 22:40:21 GMT
On Tue, 10 Apr 2018, Rupert Gallagher wrote:

> Microsoft shits on your head, and you pay for it. Go on, enjoy it.
>
> On Tue, Apr 10, 2018 at 17:19, Reindl Harald <h.reindl@thelounge.net> wrote:
>
>> Am 10.04.2018 um 17:17 schrieb Rupert Gallagher: > Microsoft should be blacklisted
globally, until they fix their > own software.  go on - you won't realize that your damned
job is to make sure you receive mails for your users while reject as much spam as possible
every single false-positive does a lot of more harm than some slipped spam mails > On Tue,
Apr 10, 2018 at 16:00, Sebastian Arcus > wrote: >> Hence why I have to have a local
whitelist and skip verification for >> all MX's of the form *.outlook.com (which include
Microsoft cloud >> hosted domains) @open-t.co.uk> @open-t.co.uk>

Sigmonster agree...

   Your mouse has moved. Your Windows Operating System must be
   relicensed due to this hardware change. Please contact Microsoft
   to obtain a new activation key. If this hardware change results in
   added functionality you may be subject to additional license fees.
   Your system will now shut down. Thank you for choosing Microsoft.
  3 days until Thomas Jefferson's 275th Birthday