From Amir Caspi <ceph...@3phase.com>
Subject Re: Spam from compromised accounts scoring just under block threshold
Date Mon, 02 Apr 2018 18:20:15 GMT
On Mar 31, 2018, at 4:52 AM, Pedro David Marco <pedrod_marco@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Amir, can you provide any pastebin sample, please?

I thought it was relatively self-explanatory, but I'm talking about names very much like the
ones that Rich Wales included in his recent email (subject: "Spam from addresses where full
name mirrors left-hand side of address"):

        Adding To Human Lifespan <adding.to.human.lifespan (at) garciniawiki (dot) com>
        Smartphone Screen Protector <smartphone.screen.protector (at) dtqmp (dot) com>

The actual spam itself is not really relevant, there is no specific pattern in the spam text
-- this username pattern is used by many different template spams.

Cheers.

--- Amir