From John Hardin <jhar...@impsec.org>
Subject Re: APOSTROPHE_TOCC score
Date Tue, 06 Mar 2018 00:57:45 GMT
On Mon, 5 Mar 2018, Alex wrote:

> Hi,
>
> On Mon, Mar 5, 2018 at 5:59 PM, John Hardin <jhardin@impsec.org> wrote:
>> On Mon, 5 Mar 2018, Alex wrote:
>>
>>> To: =?utf-8?Q?DermotO=27reilly?= <Sean.O'Reilly@example.com>
>>> *  2.6 APOSTROPHE_TOCC To or CC address contains an apostrophe
>>>
>>> 2.6 points for this is just unreasonable. This was a completely
>>> legitimate email.
>>
>> Is such an address even deliverable?
>
> Yes, it's beyond me why anyone would want to use an apostrophe, but
> it's valid.

OK.

That rule is 8 years stale. I've added a masscheck score limit of 1.000

I'm open to discussion of converting it to a subrule and/or adding some
extra conditions to it.

   Failure to plan ahead on someone else's part does not constitute
   an emergency on my part.                 -- David W. Barts in a.s.r
  6 days until Daylight Saving Time begins in U.S. - Spring Forward