From David Jones <djo...@ena.com>
Subject Re: The "goo.gl" shortner is OUT OF CONTROL (+ invaluement's response)
Date Sun, 18 Mar 2018 23:24:36 GMT
On 03/18/2018 06:01 PM, Alan Hodgson wrote:
> On Sun, 2018-03-18 at 17:14 -0500, David Jones wrote:
>> I have Steve Freegard's DecodeShortURLs.pm installed but didn't get any
>> HAS_SHORT_URL hits on this one:
>>
>> https://pastebin.com/t85b0Bns <https://pastebin.com/t85b0Bns >
>
> Is it getting any hits? It definitely hits on that one in a test here.
>
> Note it needs Perl's LWP::UserAgent and DBD::SQLite to get it to work at
> all.

I am getting other HAS_SHORT_URL hits.  My 8 SA boxes are setup
identically with those 2 perl modules.  The original server that
received this message does have other hits on HAS_SHORT_URL but this
message still is not hitting.  Now it's scoring a 10.4 and would be
blocked because of DCC_CHECK and other things have caught up to it.

--
David Jones