From Pedro David Marco <pedrod_ma...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Dealing with links to malicious documents
Date Tue, 13 Mar 2018 20:51:44 GMT

>a) Link following
>Whether it is only for url shorteners or for all links, simulating a click could give
us info on what will happen, but has implications when the website interprets that like a
click from the user and updates their database in >some way such as unsubscribing a user.
Be carefull with one time links !!!! Download only headers may be a good idea

Another idea may be to donwload headers with different user-agents . If we get different responses.....

----PedroD