From "@lbutlr" <krem...@kreme.com>
Subject Re: Custom Rulesets
Date Wed, 21 Feb 2018 15:08:27 GMT
On 2018-02-21 (07:21 MST), Rajkiran Rajkumar <rajkiran2507@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Spamassassin community,
> My first message here, so kindly excuse any missing etiquette. I am exploring custom
rulesets and I have gone through the wiki article on it. However, it doesn't contain any information
about the up-to-date-ness of the rulesets except a few. What does the community usually use?
Any help is greatly appreciated.

KAM is still popular and supported.

I think the recommendation is that the best results come from enabling DCC, Pyzor, and Razor
plugins. I haven't gotten around to setting up DCC myself.

If you are using postfix for your mail server, enabling postscreen mitigates a *lot* of the
most egregious spam.

--
'There's Mr Dibbler.' 'What's he selling this time?' 'I don't think he's
trying to sell anything, Mr Poons.' 'It's that bad? Then we're probably