From Jeffs Chips <jeffsch...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: From name containing a spoofed email address
Date Fri, 19 Jan 2018 20:21:52 GMT
I would be very interested in knowing what features in SA  flag spoofed
email addresses.  Knowing the methods used or plugins available to detect
spoofed emails is integral to the project I'm working on.

 "Perhaps sleep did not evolve. Perhaps it was the thing from which
wakefulness emerged.” -- Matthew Walker, Sleep Scientist