From Matus UHLAR - fantomas <uh...@fantomas.sk>
Subject Re: Scoring Issues
Date Sat, 27 Jan 2018 10:20:12 GMT
On 26.01.18 14:39, bob@inter-control.com wrote:
>I have an issue with my setup somehow and it may be in amavis-new,
>most spam gets detected and delt with, some gets through and the
>scoring seems odd.
>The headers that get through are usually along the lines of:

>	tests=[HTML_MESSAGE=0.001, SPF_HELO_PASS=-1, SPF_PASS=-1,

score SPF_PASS -0.001
score SPF_HELO_PASS -0.001

...who the hell configured SPF_PASS and SPF_HELO_PASS to score -1?
Neither of them is a sign of non-spam. in fact, spammers exploit this.

SPF only talks about FORGERY (often spam sign), not about spamminess.

I drive way too fast to worry about cholesterol.