From Kevin Miller <kevin.mil...@juneau.org>
Subject RE: FIlter
Date Mon, 11 Dec 2017 20:07:39 GMT

Juneau, Alaska 99801
Phone: (907) 586-0242, Fax: (907) 586-4588 Registered Linux User No: 307357

-----Original Message-----
From: Junk [mailto:junk@lexoncom.com]
Sent: Monday, December 11, 2017 10:20 AM
To: Kevin Miller
Cc: users@spamassassin.apache.org
Subject: RE: FIlter

I wonder in addition to what recomened i could add to increase the score.
I am browsing through the archives to learn more but if you think of something quick i could
try.
Switching to postfix is my next goal but this requires me to rebuild my server as i want to
stage the switch and ubuntu server is not happy to have both mta installed at the same time.

I a still hitting some spam everyday that scores just below 5.

Here are few messages samples.

https://ufile.io/k3dzf