From John Hardin <jhar...@impsec.org>
Subject Re: spamd Will Not Create unix:socket
Date Mon, 27 Nov 2017 17:33:05 GMT
On Mon, 27 Nov 2017, Colony.three wrote:

>> I suspect you need an entry in /etc/tmpfiles.d so that directory gets
>> created at boot time.
>
> Indeed there is no tmpfiles in the spamassassin package. (I've never heard of this in
22 years)  How can this be, in the 21st Century?  As I'd suspected, everyone is settling for
the tcp:port.

> What should I do about this, if anything?  Fix it just for myself, or let someone else
know?

Report it to the RedHat bugzilla. The SA team doesn't handle
distro-specific packaging issues.

   ...much of our country's counterterrorism security spending is not
   designed to protect us from the terrorists, but instead to protect
   our public officials from criticism when another attack occurs.
                                                     -- Bruce Schneier
  242 days since the first commercial re-flight of an orbital booster (SpaceX)