From Matus UHLAR - fantomas <uh...@fantomas.sk>
Subject Re: SPF check though external relay
Date Mon, 13 Nov 2017 11:24:46 GMT

On 11.11.17 20:06, Sean Greenslade wrote:
>SPF checks the final server that transmits the mail. If you are using a relay server,
that server will need to be in the SPF records.

no. Only outgoing mail servers really need to be in SPF records.

for the incoming mail you need either to make sure your MX adds Received-SPF
headers properly (apparentlky they don't), or set
"ignore_received_spf_header 0" and set up trusted_networks and
internal_networks properly, so SA knows which header to use for SPF checks.

Emacs is a complicated operating system without good text editor.