From Martin Gregorie <mar...@gregorie.org>
Subject Re: Scoring Philosophy?
Date Wed, 22 Nov 2017 12:36:17 GMT
On Wed, 2017-11-22 at 00:39 -0500, Bill Cole wrote:
> A related and increasingly common (dunno why) source of never
> hitting DNSBL rules is a form of firewall/router NAT sometimes called
> "Secure NAT" where inbound connections have their source IP's
> replaced with the IP of the device handling the NAT.

Thanks for the heads-up on this 'Secure NAT' facility: this the first
I've heard of it, but I don't buy ADSL routers very often.

I have a slightly OTT question about it: in your experience has this
'Secure NAT' facility been selectable as part of the device's
configuration or is it always on?

Martin