From Groach <groachmail-stopspammin...@yahoo.com>
Subject freshdesk.com and spamassassin mailing list
Date Sat, 21 Oct 2017 13:49:52 GMT
Yesterday I replied to the spamassassin mailinglist (I actually replied
twice - with 2 different sender addresses by mistake).

Can anyone tell me why I then received 2x emails from 'freshdesk.com'
claiming to have created an account for those two addresses (see quote
below)?

Ive written to this list before and never had such nonsense and want to
know why my email addresses have ended up with this organisation.

Whats going on?

Help and info welcome.

Thanks

---  begin quote text  ---

Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2017 18:07:46 +0000 (UTC)

From: Catch all <catchall@freshdesk.com>

Subject: Activate your account at Freshdesk Support Portal

Hello Groach,

A new account has been created for you in our Freshdesk Support Portal.

To get started with using our Support Portal, you will have to activate
your account.

Activation lets you participate in our Forums, browse our Knowledge Base
and view and respond to your tickets.

Activate your account by clicking on the link below.

https://support.freshdesk.com/register/.....

If the above URL doesn’t work, copy and paste it into your browser.

In case you are stuck, please write to us for assistance and one of our
agents would be happy to help.

Regards,

Freshdesk Support

--- end text  ---