From AJ Weber <awe...@comcast.net>
Subject URIBL_BLOCKED - which one?
Date Fri, 13 Oct 2017 12:40:18 GMT
I guess this qualifies as a newbie question...I've been running SA for a
while, but haven't really dug into some of the workings...

I occasionally see the URIBL_BLOCKED notice in some of my spam results.
I read the related web page, and started using unbound as a local DNS,
but I'm still seeing this.

Since I have a number of RBL's setup, is there a way to determine which
of the RBLs blocked my query?  Maybe I have one configured that I need
to "license" or subscribe-to in some way?

Thanks for the troubleshooting assistance.

-AJ