From Davide Marchi <dan...@msw.it>
Subject Re: Increasing spam level for MX backup server?
Date Wed, 27 Sep 2017 16:33:42 GMT
Il 2017-09-25 10:17 Lucio Chiappetti ha scritto:
[..]

> (*) which does not mean SA is useless, as it was demonstrated
> recently when an OS upgrade temporarily disabled amavisd (which is
> what triggers spamassassin) and the SA-filtered spam came through. As
> an order of magnitude, graylisting filters 80-85% of incoming mail.
> The rest is about 50-50 ham and spam.

Il 2017-09-26 17:26 Marc Stürmer ha scritto:
[..]

> If you setup one and got one MX10 and MX20, the MX20 should be always
> in sync with the primary MX, especially considering anti spam
> measures, otherwise you will get spammed to death via the MX20. Doing
> so is possible, but quite the hassle.
[..]

I've the same setup on both servers, and spamassassin works very fine.
I receive averagely only two spam/email to day, that with the new backup
MX become four. Is for this reason that I am looking for the way to bind
the activity of the backup MX to the up/down to the primary.
The solution suggested by Matus (Postcreen) seems to me interesting in
this sense. But now I have to deepen :-P

Very thanks Lucio and Mark!

Davide