From David Jones <djo...@ena.com>
Subject Re: Whitelisting amazon where no DKIM_VALID_AU exists
Date Wed, 30 Aug 2017 18:54:19 GMT
On 08/30/2017 01:27 PM, John Hardin wrote:
> On Wed, 30 Aug 2017, Kris Deugau wrote:
>
>> David Jones wrote:
>>>  Report it to Amazon's abuse
>>
>> Have you found a sane way to do this?
>>
>> Last time I tried I couldn't just forward the offending message as an
>> attachment like nearly every other abuse contact accepts (and
>> generally insists on!);  I got pointed to a webform clearly designed
>> for reporting abuse of their elastic compute services, not their SMTP
>> relay service.
>
> Try abuse@amazonaws.com

That abuse@amazonaws.com address is on this page:

https://aws.amazon.com/forms/report-abuse

Surely you can forward as attachment or either paste in the original
headers to provide them enough detail to track down their bad customer.
That form would be a real pain to have to fill out for a simple spam
abuse report.

--
David Jones