From John Hardin <jhar...@impsec.org>
Subject Re: "bout u" campaign
Date Mon, 17 Jul 2017 17:24:15 GMT
On Mon, 17 Jul 2017, Jesse Norell wrote:

> Does masscheck automate meta rule creation? (ie. not just generate
> scores)  Not the full "evolution filter" idea which would have to run on
> the endpoint, but that would benefit everyone via rule updates.

No, it does not.

There were a couple of rule generation experiments (the Sought and
Sought-Fraud rulesets) but they fell by the wayside. The code is there if
someone would like to start generating rulesets, and some of the corpus
contributors might be willing to provide classified corpora (I still have
a separate maintained 419 spams folder even though sought-fraud went
dark).

   Back in 1969 the technology to fake a Moon landing didn't exist,
   but the technology to actually land there did.
   Today, it is the opposite.                               -- unknown
  3 days until the 48th anniversary of Apollo 11 landing on the Moon