From Jerry Malcolm <techst...@malcolms.com>
Subject Re: sa-learn won't read db created via MSTOR
Date Sat, 08 Jul 2017 19:42:44 GMT
Upon further investigation, I don't think sa-learn is even attempting to
open the file.   I get the exact same message whether I give it a real
file or just a string of characters for a file name:

[C:\Program Files\JAM Software\SpamAssassin in a Box]sa-learn.exe --spam
--mbox c:\IMAPUtil\temp\uncaughtSpam.mstor\temp
Learned tokens from 0 message(s) (0 message(s) examined)

[C:\Program Files\JAM Software\SpamAssassin in a Box]sa-learn.exe --spam
--mbox xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Learned tokens from 0 message(s) (0 message(s) examined)

This can't be right.  How can I tell if it's really reading the file?