From "Sebastian Nielsen" <sebast...@sebbe.eu>
Subject Which is the accepted format of the HashCash header?
Date Mon, 05 Jun 2017 22:09:45 GMT
Which is the SpamAssasin accepted default format of the HashCash header?

Im talking about the rules:

Rules/HASHCASH_20 through Rules/HASHCASH_25 and Rules/HASHCASH_HIGH and
Rules/HASHCASH_2SPEND?

What I have understand, these rules are enabled in a default Spamassassin
installation, but despite me of including a X-Hashcash: header in all my
outgoing mails, the rule isn't triggered.

Have tested with multiple third-party SpamAssassin installations.

Im using the v1 format, described here:
http://hashcash.org/draft-hashcash.txt

Do the receiver server need a hashcash verifying program installed for
hashcash to be enabled? (Can't SpamAssassin verify hashcash's itself?)

Best regards, Sebastian Nielsen