From David Jones <djo...@ena.com>
Subject Re: Somewhat OT: DMARC and this list
Date Fri, 19 May 2017 19:36:53 GMT
>From: RW <rwmaillists@googlemail.com>

>On Fri, 19 May 2017 14:13:22 -0500 (CDT)
>David B Funk wrote:

>ne.
>>
>> My read on this is that "@ena.com" is living dangerously. They
>> publish SPF records and DMARC records (with p=reject) but do NOT DKIM
>> sign their mail.

>Most of them pass DKIM, a minority aren't signed.

My edge mail servers are DKIM signing properly for ena.com.  I am
able to send to Gmail and "Show Original" says:

SPF:	PASS with IP 96.5.1.12
DKIM:	PASS with domain ena.com
DMARC:	PASS

I guess the envelope-from is changed to the Mailman list which
would break the SPF alignment and it could be stripping out the
DKIM headers if you all are saying it's not there.

I guess I will have to sign up with my personal email address that
doesn't have p=reject.  I guess as more an more domains move to
p=reject, then this is going to be a real problem.  Mailing lists are
going to have to evolve how they send or something.

Dave