From "Loren Wilton" <lwil...@earthlink.net>
Subject Absurd mail headers in new spam
Date Wed, 31 May 2017 22:14:16 GMT
I see I have received several new spam messages today from what looks (to
me) like a new tool. Admittedly these three were all caught as spam, but
some of them were close and went over the edge on some local rules I have.
The new tool is putting absolutely absurd random headers in the spam
messages. I assume these are tracking cookies of some sort, but maybe they
are gratuitous junk.

Someone ought to be able to come up with a set of rules to catch this
absurdity.

    Loren

Hopeless-Forming-Philistinizes: jobs
Lossy-Cabdriver: 2368db81dcf1
Alba-Leanness-Elections: 38376DB11A
Merrimac-Grams-Participating: B354488539E
Giving-Remarkably-Incriminate: drawl

Dustin-Ransoming: 18
Person-Decathlon-Arnold: dfcfce7ba985
Majority-Gambles: 45555f856