From Noel Butler <noel.but...@ausics.net>
Subject Re: Today's Google Docs phish (domain age)
Date Thu, 04 May 2017 10:45:31 GMT
On 04/05/2017 17:38, Merijn van den Kroonenberg wrote:

>> On Wed, 3 May 2017, Alex wrote:
>> That target domain "g-docs . pro" was registered 12 days ago via
>> namecheap.com
>> which was enough to earn it a few extra points at our site.
>
> How do you detect the domain age in SA? I am really interested in a domain
> age solution if its out there.

The SEM fresh*  uri lists I dare say.

--
Kind Regards,

Noel Butler

 		This Email, including any attachments, may contain legally privileged
information, therefore remains confidential and subject to copyright
protected under international law. You may not disseminate, discuss, or
reveal, any part, to anyone, without the authors express written
authority to do so. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify
the sender then delete all copies of this message including attachments,
immediately. Confidentiality, copyright, and legal privilege are not
waived or lost by reason of the mistaken delivery of this message. Only
PDF [1] and ODF [2] documents accepted, please do not send proprietary
formatted documents

Links:
------
[1] http://www.adobe.com/