From Chris <cpoll...@embarqmail.com>
Subject Any ETA as to when rule updates will begin again?
Date Wed, 03 May 2017 00:52:15 GMT
Back on the 15th of March this was posted to the list:

"I posted this to the dev and ruleqa mailing lists, then realized that
it is
also relevant to people on this list who run rule updates.

We are in the process of migrating off old machines to a new one for
the
masschecks and rule update processing.

Unfortunately the required shutdown of the old machines has happened
before
everything was complete on the replacement.

The existing data is safe and is being migrated. However submission of
new
masscheck data and generation and download of rule updates are not
running
until the new machine is brought up.

I don't have a specific ETA for the new machine right now, just the
assurance
that the work is in progress.

I'll post more details when I get them.

Regards,

 Sidney Markowitz
 Chair, Apache SpamAssassin Project Management Committee"

Since it's now been a month and a half is there any ETA as to when rule
updates will begin again? I've been showing the same channel version
since 16 March as shown in the attached.

--
Chris
KeyID 0xE372A7DA98E6705C