From Anthony Hoppe <aho...@sjcourts.org>
Subject Re: Negative rule score not working as expected
Date Wed, 10 May 2017 22:58:57 GMT
Oh my chuck, I am such an idiot.  My score line is wrong.  This would be more appropriate:

score AH_KNOWBE4 -10.0

I guess it just took me posting here to notice. Whoops!

----- Original Message -----
From: "Anthony Hoppe" <ahoppe@sjcourts.org>
To: "SpamAssassin" <users@spamassassin.apache.org>
Sent: Wednesday, May 10, 2017 3:55:16 PM
Subject: Negative rule score not working as expected

I'm trying to implement a very simple rule that looks at the "Received" header(s) and if a
string is found apply a negative score. The rule is as follows:

header    AH_KNOWBE4  Received=~ /phishtest\.knowbe4\.com/
score     AH_KNOWBE4  score -10.0
describe  AH_KNOWBE4  Prevents KnowBe4 campaign emails from falling into users Junk folders

The rule triggers as expected, but a score of 1 is applied as opposed to the desired -10.
 What am I doing wrong?

Thanks!