From Jim McLachlan <...@oss-ltd.com>
Subject Re: Problem with massive log files
Date Wed, 05 Apr 2017 00:51:57 GMT
Hi KAM,

	Thanks.  I tried them both with the same results, several e-mail details, then
the summary:

61 Kbytes in 8 Requests.

	They all look like valid e-mails.

	Kind regards.

	Jim.

--
James R. McLachlan PGDCCI(Open)
Managing Director

Objective Software Services Ltd. is a company registered in England and Wales
with company number 2892148.
Registered office: 11 Percy Terrace, Tunbridge Wells, Kent, TN4 9RH