From Jim McLachlan <...@oss-ltd.com>
Subject Re: Problem with massive log files
Date Tue, 04 Apr 2017 23:35:26 GMT
Hi KAM,

	Well, I have an application that sends out around 400 to 500 e-mails per day,
but other than that, there are about a dozen or so personal e-mail accounts.

	That should be < 20,000 per month.

	I just hived off the last 1,000,000 lines of the current mail.log file for a
quick check.  The messages cover the 6 minute period:

	Apr 4 23:24:26 to 23:30:40

	The text "info: spamd: processing message" appears in that 162,761 times.

	Kind regards.

	Jim.

--
James R. McLachlan PGDCCI(Open)
Managing Director

Objective Software Services Ltd. is a company registered in England and Wales
with company number 2892148.
Registered office: 11 Percy Terrace, Tunbridge Wells, Kent, TN4 9RH