From Rejaine Monteiro <reja...@bhz.jamef.com.br>
Subject Re: extract eml forwarded attached mail and sa-learn
Date Thu, 16 Mar 2017 12:58:42 GMT
Thank you all for the tips.

I instruct all users to always forward spam as an attachment (mta ->
forward as attachment option), but obviously there is always that user
who sends up forwarding the message purely.

I agree that there are problems with users who will end up forwarding
any unwanted email as spam and I also see it as a big problem to solve
because certain exaggerations will surely appear ... initially I am
thinking of visually analyzing the messages that will be forwarded and
try  filter what really deserves to be learned by sa-learn (laborious
but necessary)

My problem is aggravated, because I do not have the user accounts
centralized in the spam gateway (it only analyzes spam and forward to
internal servers, I do not use user_prefs, for example), but I'll try ...

Ps: sorry for my bad English, I hope you can understand, I'm using
google translator to write;)

--
Rejaine da Silveira Monteiro
Suporte-TI