From "@lbutlr" <krem...@kreme.com>
Subject Re: Yahoo - Can't figure out a server is down?
Date Mon, 06 Mar 2017 11:35:17 GMT
On 2017-03-04 (23:32 MST), Rob Gunther <redrob@gmail.com> wrote:

> In the last few weeks we are finding that SOME (but not all) of Yahoo's outbound servers
are not dealing with this correctly.

This may not work for you, but I solved all my yahoo problems by simply blocking their servers
with a nice message about over a billion accounts being leaked.

But yahoo was less than 1% of my traffic (and most of that was spam or at least unwanted email).
The only things I get “from” Yahoo anymore are list messages.

--
Apple broke AppleScripting signatures in Mail.app, so no random signatures.