From Matus UHLAR - fantomas <uh...@fantomas.sk>
Subject Re: Fastest listing RBL ?
Date Thu, 16 Feb 2017 17:24:38 GMT

On 16.02.17 09:57, Tom Hendrikx wrote:
>Why are you keeping mail in your queue, when you could also use
>greylisting and achieve roughly the same delivery delay? Except that
>lots of spambots don't understand greylisting and will never return for
>the second delivery? And that you don't get a full queue when something
>weird happens?

this can be used in addition to spambots.

Because of blacklists and other tricks (like greylist), the very common for
spammer is to use others mailservers.

processing delay can give some little advantage so that things like DCC
(if you report at erceive time, but check at processing time) can hit
between.

(R)etry, (A)bort, (C)ancer